Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weigh In Day

Good news fair blog readers!  The scale moved again, and in the right direction for the second week in a row!!!  This morning I weighed in on my trusty digital scale and I'm down 2 lbs!  Wooo Hooo!  (or Wool Hoop as some of my friends would say)  I am now 3 lbs over my goal weight.  This upcoming week will be the true test, since the very beginning of March (before I went to the Dominican Republic) my weight has not dipped below 148 lbs, so if I am vigilant this week and get my activity points in and with fingers crossed I'll dip under 148 for the first time in 5 months.

This week will be a challenge to get my workouts in, I've got a lot going on which leads up to the start of my holidays on Friday.  I've got to do my best to get myself on the treadmill when I get home in the evenings if I'm not going to Taekwon-Do because I most likely won't get back to the gym for the next two weeks.

7 comments:

Sew Wilde said...

Congrats on your loss! I am doing WW too and I just love it.

Julie

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Good luck with the challenge, especially leading up to holidays. I know how easy it is to slip from time to time as I did last week at TOPS. I am not as motivated on my waist management blog as you but things are picking up and dropping off. A-little-bit of me at a time.
Have a great week.

Julie said...

Well done, a great boost to the confidence

Rebel In Ontario said...

YEA! WOOL HOOP! Hope your week goes well and you see the same thing on the scale next week - a two pound loss that is :-)

Kimberly said...

That's fabulous Dani! Finally a move in the right direction!
I've got 1.3 to go to re-hit my lifetime weight... I can't wait!

Beatrice said...

Wool Hoop!!! Keep up the good work!!
life does get a bit easier once you start maintenance really, I know!

Sally said...

Well done Dani!