Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Change Is Coming...

I've been hearing rumours for the last little while on the Weight Watchers Canada message boards that change is coming.

The rumor is the points system for foods is going to change, and that fruit (which I love) will now have ZERO points!  Yeah baby!  The new program hasn't be unveiled in Canada (I've heard December 6th for us) & the US yet but apparently its about to roll out in the U.K.

Here's a brief article about the new U.K. program on CNN.com

Here's an article from a U.K. website

Definitely sounds like a drastic change, but maybe it'll be the kick-in-the-behind my body needs to loose these last pounds.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the link, Dani! Change is good, and what a great time of year to mix things up!

Jo said...

The UK launch is 7th November, so I've just started my last ever week of the old points system...

I'm looking forward to free fruit, but wonder how much the points values change - bizzairely on the second link you gave it said bacon goes down but chicken breast goes up - which I don't quite get. Maybe I will in (exactly) a weeks time! I'm off the weigh in now...