Sunday, November 28, 2010

I've Got Nothing For You

I spent the day feeling poorly again today, starting to wonder if a visit to the doctor is in order.  I didn't really have the migraine but I was nauseous most of the day.  I'm starting to feel pretty sorry for myself, I was almost on the verge of tears at dinner time I was just feeling so awful.  Also my neck and shoulders were soooo tight.  I took a Robaxacet and surprisingly I felt better.  The stomach is starting to hurt again.

I'll go into work tomorrow.  Obviously a day off didn't help much so I might as well go be miserable at work.  Who knows might feel good as new tomorrow.
Here I am in the summer of 2006, doing my favourite lazy activity... stitching!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry you're still feeling ill, please get yourself to the doctors.
Sending hugs your way.

Unknown said...

OK, I'll be 'mother Ellen' for a moment and say very gently: Dani, you've been feeling poorly for too long and I think it's time to make a call.
That being said, I'm wondering if you've got a virus or bug of some sort? Or maybe your migraines are having to do with the tightness in your muscles. Feel better soon and sending Florence Nightingale love your way.