Me with my stitching friends Bonnie and Clare, we were showing off
our matching stitching bags on Sunday
Needless to say I got so much progress on my main stitching progress, and had a great weekend with friends. If you want to see/read about it... go here. I often come away from these weekends a pound or two up... I mean what can you expect when you sit all weekend and enjoy wonderful food? I was pleasantly surprised this morning to find out that my weight had stayed the same! So no loss, but better yet no gain. I can't wait until March when we do it all over again! (of course I'm hoping it'll be warm/nice enough to get out for a run each morning).
I have to say I had a pretty good week, except for Monday! What a day from HELL that was!
Once Todd finally got my car started... at 9am I rushed into work, because I should of been there at 7:30am! Once I got "settled in" I called the company we have a service contract with for our furnace. Like most service calls I was expecting someone to tell me they'd be there at 1 or 2PM, I was almost speechless when he asked me if I could be at the house by 10:45am. So back into the car I went and home to sit in a chilly house while the kind service man tried to fix my furnace. It took the poor guy until 2PM to fix my furnace! When its that cold out you need heat!
I am relieved to tell you the rest of the week went very well, and after a day like that things can only go uphill from there!
So here's what my week looked like in the world of Weight Watchers (as usual click to biggify)
- Came out of a retreat weekend not gaining any weight!
- Resumed my workout schedule which I had abandoned for almost a week! I went to the gym 3 times, taught 3 hours at Taekwon-Do and took 1 TKD class.
- On Thursday I really felt like going straight home from work but I toughed it out and made myself to go a spinning class. Glad I did.
- I felt good most of this week
- Got into a bit of a habit of dipping in to one of the candy dishes at work, she's got Hershey Kisses in there right now! I have trouble resisting them since they changed the chocolate to be creamier! Have I mentioned I like chocolate?
- I have a habit of mine I need to confess, and its one I need to STOP! I've gotten in this habit of going into the kitchen and grabbing something to eat before I go to bed. I mean right before I go to bed! Its either a handful or two of cereal, a handful of raisins (nature's jujubes), a few almonds, or a cookie. Since I do this as I'm going to bed... well I'm quite bad and I don't track the points. Breaking the cardinal rule of Weight Watchers... if you bite it write it!
- Getting in my workouts
- Trying not to get stressed out or "anal" on my upcoming Dominican Experience trip for work (yeah I know hard life)
- I have a fairly quiet week besides going to the gym or TKD and I'm going to try to keep it that way.