Thursday, April 4, 2013

Foods From Costco

Earlier this week I had the desire to wander around Costco I wasn't actually there to do my groceries I just felt like walking the aisles.

I came out with two food products not only on sale, but good points value too for those of us on Weight Watchers.



First, turkey pepperettes, Costco used to carry these but for the longest time until this week's trip you could only get pepperoni ones... Higher in PP values. These were not only $3 off but they come in at 1PP per pepperette! That's a tasty high protein snack, I like to pair one of these with a 1PP low fat string cheese. They're also great sliced thinly on an angle, put on a whole wheat English muffin with a little tomato sauce and cheese and cooked in the oven. A nice little mini pizza! Very satisfying with a salad.



Next, these frozen chicken cordon blue! I'm not big on frozen dinners and convenience foods. But these taste great, cook up in under 30 minutes and come in at a very reasonable 6PP! Pair this with steamed broccoli or green beans and whoila a low point, quick, filling dinner. Not only a good points value but this week on sale for $7.99 and with 8 pieces in the box, that's barely $1 per piece of chicken!

- thanks for reading!

No comments: