Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Oh my!

Today was bad news day, weigh in day after almost two weeks of food debauchery. I knew the results would be not what I wanted.



As you can see, I've gained over 3lbs. I let two weeks of being beyond busy that I decided to go off-program, I ate what I wanted and as much as I wanted. It never ceases to amaze me HOW quickly and easily weight goes back on versus coming off.







I'm on track today, and I completed Week 1 Day 2 of the C25K program. Running today was hard... What I really wanted to do was crawl into bed and sleep for a few hours. I stuck with it though, I know if I keep following through with my intentions eventually I do turn it into a routine I hate to miss.


- thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Bonnie Brown said...

after 2 weeks of not tracking and really not caring I was up over 3 lbs last night as well.
I started tracking again even being honest with the ice cream I ate after my salad for dinner.
Good luck on your C25K program :)