Tuesday, April 8, 2014

#100happydays Day 1

I've not been a very happy person lately, I've spent a lot of time beating myself up. When Samantha whose blog I've been enjoying for sometime now, talked about participating in a social movement called 100 Happy Days, I thought this is what I need to do!!!

Pretty much the point is to share via social media a photo of what makes you happy each day for 100 days.

Happy Day#1





Yesterday a teacher had come into my Learning Commons looking for a particular resource. After checking the shelf where it should be and then my system, I discovered it had bee. Declared as lost over a year ago. Today I found that lost resource and made the teacher's day! Super Library Technician to the rescue!!! You know what's funny, I used this same resource in history back in the 90's!!!!

Sorry about the blurry pic I took it quickly!

- thanks for reading!


1 comment:

Bonnie Brown said...

YAY for finding the resource!
Funny you mentioned that hastag... been seeing it pop up and thought that sounded like a great idea... just hadn't got around to doing more research on what it was etc.
Good luck with it!
SMILE :)