Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Catching Up On #100happydays

I have been taking a picture each day of what makes me happy but I got a little lazy/busy at sharing it. 


Friday - I had so many things to be happy about... Todd (my partner) and I went out on a double date with our best friends Tracey and Ed. We had dinner out at the Cheshire Cat (my first time there since it burnt down) then we went to a Jr hockey game, it's playoff time and Ed's cousin was called up to the Halifax Mooseheads and they were playing against the Gatineau Olympique. So we all went to the game together. My highlight besides spending time with our favourite couple was spotting this guy in the crowd... I found Waldo!!!


Saturday - It was a beautiful, warm sunny day AND I was able to get out for a good long walk on the Beckwith Trail. I love walking that trail! Without looking for one I came across this Geocashe! 


Sunday - Despite the threat of rain I got out for a shorter walk around my village and decided to try my hand at official geocaching and found my first one, not too far from my house!


Monday - I got back into the gym, which happens to be upstairs at the grocery store. I was happy to see more signs of spring, gardening odds and ends on display!


Tuesday - Having dinner with my Dad, we make and have dinner together every Tuesday since and follow it up by watching a movie together. We've been doing this since my Mum passed this last June. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your Dad and his cat have found the comfy chair!!! :-)

Bonnie Brown said...

I don't know who is more comfortable... your Dad or the cat :)