Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In

It's Wednesday, which is my meeting night at Weight Watchers. I am proud to say I've now gone for three weeks on a row!  Yay me!  That is my promise to myself to go every week, even if I can't make my usual meeting I should be able to get into one at some point during the week even if it's a different location. 


So first let's get to the business at hand, this week's weigh in. For the last while it's felt more like a walk of shame than a weigh in. This week I've come off of the scale with a 0.2 lbs loss, not much but I'll take it!  I'd call this a small victory since I'm usually up at this point in my month... You know water retention due to those wonderful female hormones. 

I did not have the perfect week, but I did keep to my goal of tracking everyday, honestly!  I'm proud of that.  I will continue with that this week and my new goal is to ask myself every time I eat something "is it worth it?"  

This ties into this month's routine at Weight Watchers: is it worth it?  This is encouraging us to think before we eat or at least to evaluate why am I eating this?  Is it worth it?  Can I afford the points?  How am I going to pay for this in points (daily/weekly/activity)?   Is this good/healthy for me?  Am I eating emotionally?


It's day 2 of my #100happydays challenge. Today I'm happy to finally be able to walk outside!!!  It's sunny, the snow is finally disappearing though there is still a nip to the air!  I'm not able to run right now, but at least I'm out and moving!

1 comment:

Bonnie Brown said...

Yay for the loss
Good luck on tracking this week!